Available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
Every New Stage in Life Is a New Opportunity
With each new step you take, the right tools can give you the confidence to make smart choices today that will help you expand the potential of your future.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Planning will allow you to determine your personal financial goals and identify the resources to help you achieve them.
- Retirement Planning
- No matter your age, making a comprehensive retirement plan will give you confidence in your financial decisions
- Ready to Retire
- As you are nearing retirement, a financial professional can help you make the most of your existing assets and a plan for when you do retire
- Saving for College
- Saving for tuition early can help your child or grandchild transition into working life and potentially ease the burden of major student loan debt.
- Estate Planning
- Estate planning is about not only your goals today, but also the goals of future generations. Once you have planned retirement and invested wisely, it’s time to focus on how your assets will be managed after your passing.
- Business Investing & Insurance
- Reviewing your business strategy with our CFS* Financial Advisor can help you get a better picture of your unique opportunities and risks.
Wealth Management Calculators
Meet Our CFS* Financial Advisor
Chris A. Armstrong
CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
at Tulsa Federal Wealth Management
With detailed knowledge of retirement planning, investments, wealth management, and financial planning, Chris is a valuable resource for our members. He can help you create and maintain a high-quality financial strategy as well as ongoing educational support. His passion is helping members build strategies to live comfortably and confidently.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA / SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
CFS representatives do not provide tax or legal guidance. For such guidance please consult with a qualified professional.
Financial Advisors are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will be made only upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.