Tulsa Federal Credit Union holds itself to a high standard as a business leader in the community and is committed to sponsoring events and causes that enhance the quality of life in communities we serve. From volunteerism to community sponsorships, our employees strive to make a difference every day.
- The requesting organization must be a 501(C)3.
- Support the development of and/or benefit the seven-county communities we service.
- Create a positive image in the community.
- Create positive recognition for Tulsa Federal Credit Union.
- Application was sent before required timeline deadline.
- The event or organization aligns with our vision, mission, and values.
Tulsa FCU does not fund the following:
- Religious organizations or affiliations
- Personal assistance
- School-related activities and sports
- Sports teams and tournaments
- General solicitations
- Loans or education funds for individuals
- Individual schools, private or public
We encourage our employees to make a difference in the community. Many of our employees are eager to volunteer but may need help being placed with an organization that are passionate about or discovering new opportunities. In considering sponsorship proposals, we will consider organizations that have opportunities for our employees to serve on a committee or board. Each sponsorship request is carefully evaluated on an individual basis.
Sponsorships are given on a corporate level. Individual Tulsa FCU branches still retain their ability to participate in and sponsor their own local events. Tulsa FCU’s corporate involvement (be it monetary or volunteerism) is decided by a majority vote during Charitable Committee meetings. Final decisions on all sponsorships are made by the Tulsa FCU executive team.
- Complete the Charitable Application below.
- If the application follows all above guidelines, it will be presented during the committee’s next monthly meeting.
- Committee will approve or deny the sponsorship.
- Applicant is notified of committee decision.
- Application Deadlines are as follows:
|Date of Event||Submittal Date||Committee Meeting Date|