How to Set Up DirectConnect
Sync Quickbooks/Quicken with Tulsa FCU Accounts
Before you get started, make sure you have a Tulsa FCU online banking account set up. You’ll need your Tulsa FCU username and password to establish the connection.
- Go to the Banking page of your Quickbooks or Quicken account.
- Click the Add Account button.
- Quicken users will be prompted to Select an Account Type.
- Start typing “Tulsa Federal Credit Union” into the search bar that appears
- Choose “Tulsa Federal Credit Union” from the list of financial institutions
- Enter your Tulsa FCU Online Banking ID and Password. Your ID may be your Tulsa FCU member number or a username you previously chose for Tulsa FCU Online Banking.
- Select Connect. QuickBooks/Quicken will connect to our Online Banking server.
- Select the Account you want to connect to QuickBooks/Quicken.
- Select Finish after the process completes.