A Construction Loan is a short term interest-only building loan that provides interim construction financing, and allows loan proceeds to be disbursed over time to pay homebuilders, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers or other providers of materials or services.
- Building a house can be stressful and you need someone you are comfortable with to guide you through the process.
- Talking with a Mortgage Loan Officer before beginning the process may save you significant time in the long run.
- It is fairly common of the Mortgage Loan Officer to request that you apply at his or her institution for the permanent loan. This will usually save time, money and numerous phone calls. The Mortgage Loan Officer will be able to communicate more efficiently about your loan.
- We do not lend on Manufactured housing. Real estate must be located in Oklahoma.
- Click here for current rates.