Pay at Your Own Pace
With Skip-A-Pay, you can take a break from your loan payments twice in a rolling 12-month period, giving you more flexibility when you need it.
Find out more about Skip-A-Pay to see if your loan qualifies.
How Does Skip-A-Pay Work?
Tulsa FCU’s Skip-A-Pay program provides members the opportunity to skip up to two months of qualified loan payments during a rolling 12-month period. Each payment skipped, requires a $35 processing fee.
Who Qualifies for Skip-A-Pay?
Members who wish to take advantage of Skip-A-Pay must meet the following criteria:
- Have an active eligible* loan with Tulsa FCU that has been open for six months or more
- Have not missed a payment in the last six months
- Be in good financial standing with Tulsa FCU.
*Mortgage, NuPal, SecurePal, and credit card accounts are not eligible for Skip-A-Pay.
How Can I Take Advantage of Skip-A-Pay?
Set Up Via Online Banking Platform
Set up Skip-A-Pay through Online Banking platform by follow these steps:
- Log in to your Online Banking account.
- If you have a loan that qualifies for Skip-A-Pay, you will see a prominent image on your Online Banking homepage labeled “Skip-A-Pay.”
- Click on the image to reveal a widget which will ask you to select the product you wish to enroll in Skip-A-Pay.
- Complete the form, making sure to scroll down within the form widget to complete and submit all required fields.
Set Up via Mobile Banking Platform
Take advantage of Skip-A-Pay through the Mobile Banking platform by following these steps:
- Log in to your Mobile Banking app.
- Apple – Choose the “More Options” menu button in the bottom-right corner of the app.
- Android – Choose the “More Options” menu button in the upper-left corner of the app.
- In the navigation list that slides into view, you can choose “Skip A Payment.”
- Follow the instructions to fill out the form and select the loan and payment you wish to skip.
Set Up in Branch
If you need help setting up Skip-A-Pay or are not certain you qualify, go to any Tulsa FCU branch location to speak a member specialist.