Anyone who would like to establish a new account with Tulsa FCU must provide the following information before the account is opened:
- Full Name – Legal Name
- Date of Birth – And the date of birth for any secondary account holders
- Physical Address – Must have the residential address. P.O. Box can be requested for mailing purposes but physical address has to be recorded. Army PO or Fleet PO can be used.
- Primary ID
- Alternative ID – If there is a discrepancy with the Primary ID
One of the following with a current address is required for membership. Minors must provide their social security card in addition to the guardian providing one of the primary required forms of ID.
- U.S. State issued Driver’s License
- State of Oklahoma Identification card
- U.S. Military ID
- U.S. Passport
- Permanent Resident Card AKA Green Card
If there is a discrepancy with the Primary ID, such as address, additional identification must be used for further identification. Alternative identification is not to be used as the only means to identify a possible member, but is to be in addition to the Primary ID requirements.
- Current Health Insurance Card
- Current Paystub
- Utility Bill
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Current Automobile Insurance Verification
- Current Lease or Purchase Contract (within 30 days)
- Proof of Account Ownership of Another Current, Established, and Active Credit Union Account
- Active Duty Papers with Base Address
- Credit Bureau Report (non-documentary)
- Social Security Card
(note: Social security cards which contain “Not Valid For Employment or Valid For Work Only With DHS Authorization” will not be accepted as a form of identification.)