First Time Mobile Login Information
- • The first time you use Online Banking (web or mobile app), you will need to register to get a new passoword.
- • The first time you log in, your username will be your member number (Primary Share number).
- • Your password will be the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s social security number.
- • Validate your registration by receiving a code via phone call, text message, or email.
- • Enter the code into the prompt, and complete your registration.
Robust Features For Your Mobile Banking Apps - Apple® and AndroidTM tablets and smartphones.
• With Quick Balance, you can check your checking account balance in a glance.
• Popmoney® on mobile makes it simple to send, receive and request money from anywhere.
• Fingerprint ID shortens the log in process by cutting out the required password and securing access by your unique identifier – the fingerprint.
• Customize your Push Notifications on your mobile phone with useful information and transaction alerts.
• Account Balances are available instantly allowing you to manage your accounts effortlessly.
• Account History give you a 180 day look at your transaction history.
• Securely Transfer funds between accounts from right where you need, wherever you are.
• Pay Bills or Cancel Scheduled Payments with just a few simple clicks.
• Mobile Check Deposit gives you the convenience of making deposits quickly and easily on the go.
• The ATM/Branch Locator give you accurate location information based on your GPS.
Mobile Check Deposits
Mobile Check Deposits will be processed twice per day.
- • Due to this, a deposited check may take longer to post to your account.