A Convenient and Flexible Way to Monitor, Control and Personalize Your Accounts.
Online Banking Features
A More Convenient And Flexible Way To Monitor, Control and Personalize Your Accounts.
- A robust budgeting tool to view account activities that are automatically categorized for a clear financial picture.
- Popmoney makes it simple to send, receive and request money using your email address, mobile phone or account number.
- Shared Access is a secure way to share, monitor and manage the accounts of your loved ones.
- Fingerprint Login shortens log in time by securing access by your unique identifier – the fingerprint.
- Quick Balance, you can check your account balance at a glance.
- Anytime Skip-A-Pay* allows you to choose which payments to skip to better fit your lifestyle needs.
- Customize your Push Notifications on your mobile phone with useful information and transaction alerts.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Get Cash Back from Your Favorite Retailers
With Your Tulsa FCU Debit Card + Online Banking
With Purchase Rewards, Your Tulsa FCU Debit Card now earns you cash back on qualifying online and in stores purchases. No need to sign up. You’re automatically enrolled.
How to Earn Rewards
First, shop as you normally would. No special cards, coupons, or codes required! Reward offers will appear on the home page of your Online Banking. To start earning rewards, simply click, shop, and enjoy!
CLICK to activate exclusive cash back offers at the places you like to shop.
SHOP online or in stores with your Tulsa FCU debit card to redeem your offers by paying with your card.
ENJOY cash back — deposited right into your account at the end of next month. No extra steps required and there’s no limit on the number of rewards you can receive!
Online Banking Information
Helpful Resources For Your Online Banking Needs
QuickBooksTM / Quicken®Conversion Guide
How To Reactivate Your Financial Software
First Time Mobile Login Information
- • The first time you use Online Banking (web or mobile app), you will need to register to get a new passoword.
- • The first time you log in, your username will be your member number (Primary Share number).
- • Your password will be the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s social security number.
- • Validate your registration by receiving a code via phone call, text message, or email.
- • Enter the code into the prompt, and complete your registration.