The Automated Phone Teller gives you 24/7 access to your accounts by phone. Here are just some of the things you can do with the Automated Phone Teller at any time:
- Check account balances
- Schedule transfers
- Make loan payments
- Check certificate rates
- Order checks
- Change your PIN
- Hear branch locations and hours
- Report a Card Lost or Stolen
- Change Preferences & More
Once you sign up for the Automated Phone Teller, you will only need your Member ID Number and PIN to use the system.
How to Sign Up for the Automated Phone Teller
Before You Call
The first time you call the Automated Phone Teller, the system will ask you for three pieces of information to protect your identity:
- Your Member ID Number
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- The ZIP code of the address associated with your account.
You can find your Member ID Number and the ZIP of the address associated with your account on your most recent statement.
Call (918) 610.0200
- Select the Automated Phone Teller option from the list of options provided from the recorded welcome options.
- Enter your Member ID Number followed by the # (pound) key when prompted by the system.
- The system will ask for your PIN. Press the * (star) key To sign up (or if you forgot your PIN), .
- Enter your SSN when prompted by the system.
- Enter the ZIP code associated with your account when prompted.
- Continue following system prompts to set your PIN and access your account.
Once you are set up, you can call 24/7 to check your account balances, transfer funds, make payments, and more.
Forgot Your PIN?
If you have already signed up for the phone teller but have forgotten your PIN code, just follow the sign-up steps above to reset your PIN.