Tulsa Federal Credit Union participates in a variety of community events and sponsorship activities. Tulsa Federal Credit Union holds itself to a high standard as a business leader in the community and is committed to sponsoring events and causes that enhance the quality of life in our area. Tulsa Federal Credit Union cares about its members, families and the communities in which they live. From volunteerism to community sponsorships, Tulsa Federal Credit Union and its employees strive to make a difference every day.
As a result, many charitable organizations, schools, churches, individual members and others have sought our financial assistance for various projects, programs and activities. We recognize that most requests for sponsorships are valid and merit our support. Each year the request for sponsorships grows, especially as Tulsa Federal Credit Union continues to expand its member base. It is Tulsa Federal Credit Union’s objective to promote community involvement and to utilize budgeted financial resources, whenever possible, to charities within Tulsa Federal Credit Union’s seven-county area and those that are in line with our organization’s vision, mission, and values.
- Support the development of and/or benefit the communities we service.
- Create a positive image in the community
- Create positive recognition for Tulsa Federal Credit Union.
- Adheres to our organization’s vision, mission, and core values.
In considering sponsorship proposals, requests need to benefit registered, nonprofit organizations. We will also give consideration to sponsorships that provide positive public relations opportunities for the credit union. Donations/sponsorships cannot be made to individuals for living subsidies, religious organizations/churches for a religious purpose, or political candidates. Each sponsorship request is carefully evaluated on an individual basis.
Sponsorships are given on a corporate level. Individual Tulsa Federal Credit Union branches still retain their ability to participate in and sponsor their own local events. Tulsa Federal Credit Union’s corporate involvement (be it monetary or volunteerism) is decided by a majority vote during Charitable Committee meetings. Final decisions on all sponsorships are made by the Tulsa Federal Credit Union executive team.
To apply for corporate sponsorship you must:
- Complete the Charitable Application and send it via email to the Charitable Committee (email@example.com).
- The application is then presented during the committee’s next monthly meeting.
- A decision to either approve or deny the sponsorship is made.
- The decision is then sent to the applicant by a committee member.