75 Year Celebration – Tulsa Federal Credit Union
- I'm A Current Member
-Get Member Anniversary Rate-
- Do you have money elsewhere? Invest it with a name you trust at a competitive rate.
- I Want To Become A Member
-Get Member Anniversary Rate-
- Establish your membership with only a $5 Share Account and get a great rate all at the same time.
- I Don't Want to Be A Member
-Get Non-Member Rate-
- Not a member or don't qualify for membership? No problem. You can still participate in the promotion at 0.50% lower than the advertised Member rate - that's still pretty good!
75th Anniversary Certificate Details
Our 75th Anniversary offer with special certificate rates for 6 and 18 month certificates has begun!
- • No cap on deposit amount
- • Minimum deposit to open is $1,000 or $100,000 for jumbo certificates
- • Offer only valid for new money.
- • IRA and Boost certificates do not qualify.
- • Offer is not available for public, institutional or brokered funds.
- • Non-member rates are 0.50% lower than the advertised member rates.
*The Annual Percentage Yield (“APY”) is effective February 27, 2018 – April 27, 2018. Non-member rates are 0.50% lower than the advertised member rates. This certificate requires the distribution of dividends and does not allow dividends to remain in the certificate. Offer only valid for new money. Not valid for existing certificates. Minimum deposit to open is $1,000 or $100,000 for jumbo certificates. IRA and Boost certificates do not qualify. This certificate is non-renewable and the principal will be paid to another Tulsa FCU account at maturity. A penalty for early withdrawal may be imposed. Fees could reduce earnings. Early withdrawal penalties will be waived with a 30-day written notice. Offer is not available for public, institutional or brokered funds. Other restrictions may apply. All programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Be Your Own Certificate Expert...
How Do Certificates Work?
Certificate of Deposit is an investment that can help you grow your money...
4 Ways to Budget for Investing
Here’s a quick list of DOs and DON’Ts to help you strike a balance.
When Can I Pull Money Out of My Certificate?
Fear not—the world won’t come to an end, but understanding the terms of a certficiate before opening the account can save you headaches and money.
How to Open a Certificate Online or In A Branch
Now that you know what you want, how can you get it?
How Taxes Affect Certificates & Other Investments
You can break things down into smaller, bite-size chunks to get an idea of where to find opportunities and how to avoid pitfalls.
Certificates vs. Annuities — What's Best for You?
Ask yourself these questions before you settle on what investment and retirement portfolio best fits your life today, and on into the future.
Certificate of Deposit Calculators:
Celebrating 75 Years
Our Journey. Your Story.
What began with six members saving a few hundred dollars in a cigar box in 1943 has grown to serve more than 56,000 members per year across ten counties. Along with our journey, your stories have inspired us to become your dedicated financial resource, committed to serving and enriching the lives of others.
We Want To Hear Your Story
We’re eager to hear more from you, our members.
Do you have a personal experience, special memory, success story or family tie that connects you to Tulsa FCU? We want to hear about them.
Don’t be shy! Whether it’s funny, touching, inspiring, sad, or profound, each member’s experience a part of our 75 year journey.
Have something but don’t want to put it down in words? Use a picture!